No More Radio...
das Blog is live! Thanks to Clemens for all his help...
I installed from source, took about 20 minutes of actual time to install locally, import my old entries from Radio, deploy to my ISP, etc. (Real time was a few hours since I was doing this in-between my VSLive sessions and had to get the ISP to set up the correct permissions, install 1.1, etc) I got it working first on 1.0 at the ISP and then moved it to a box running 1.1: much better..Gonna start the redirect from Radio today.
Now that I was the uber tester, I want to help Clemens somewhat in all of this. I have some ideas on improving the cache using the cache API w/ vary by param, gonna work with Clemens on that one.
Oh yea, comments work!!
Page rendered at Wednesday, February 24, 2021 10:06:57 PM (Eastern Standard Time, UTC-05:00)
The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent
my employer's view in anyway.