I've been tagged so I have to tell you 5 things you might not know about me.
1) I have suffered hearing loss as a child.
2) When I was a small boy my parents took me to the circus at Madison Square Garden. They bought the special seats so I would be chosen to ride around in the rings. I loved it, I was waving to everyone inside the world’s most famous arena-I remember it like it was yesterday. When I got back to my seat my mom asked me: “Did you like it?” Little 5 year old me replied: “It was ok. I am surprised they did not give me a speaking part.”
3) When I was 17, I was riding my bike and I was hit by a car and left for dead on the side of the road where I broke all my ribs. When I got up my first words were “where’s my bike?”
4) I do not have a daughter in Australia, nor did I ever date Britney Spears.
5) I actually get more pleasure when the Yankees lose then when the Mets win.
In order to keep the "chain" going I tag Richard Campbell, Clemens Vasters, Carl Franklin, Fahad Majeed, and Hans Verbeeck.
Page rendered at Friday, September 20, 2019 9:17:02 PM (Eastern Daylight Time, UTC-04:00)
The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent
my employer's view in anyway.